Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about some of the enhanced infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
- We will PRE-SCREEN ALL patients prior to allowing them to enter the office.
- Our staff will have a DAILY FIT FOR WORK health screening.
- We have HAND SANITIZER that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We have a MASK available when you enter the office. You will be asked to use the mask during your visit and only take it off while receiving dental care.
- All staff are supplied with the recommended PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) such as: gloves, masks, face shields, isolation gowns and have also been trained on proper techniques for use of PPE.
- WHEN YOU ARRIVE, please text (403-915-1953) or call (403-328-1953). We will request that you remain in your vehicle and we will call/text you to come in when your operatory is ready for you. This will reduce the chances of two patients being in the same area at one time.
- Our INDIVIDUAL ROOM WITH DOORS will allow us to better control air droplet transfer. Each room is also equipped with a HEPA AND UV-LIGHT AIR PURIFIER.